Kuretake Co., Ltd was founded in Nara in 1902 and established in the UK since 1986. The business began its activities manufacturing Sumi Ink.
Kuretake understand both the importance of delivering good quality products as well as exceptional customer service. We promote a culture of continuous improvement for the individual, and strive to offer inspiration for our customers.
We’re passionate about our high quality markers and aim to provide customers with a great range of pen solutions and writing tools to satisfy their needs.
ZIG® satisfies for all types of media, including Sign, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Craft and Cartoonist.
Why choose Kuretake?
- High quality pens made in Japan
- We provide tools suitable for both professional artists and amateur hobbyists
- We offer a vast range of pens, markers and inks which can work on different surfaces
- We offer a selection of unique tip and brush sizes made from fibre & synthetics to natural materials
- Our pens and markers can be blended together without damaging the nib
- Most products have the AP seal and conform to the ASTM
How do you pronounce Kuretake?
The Japanese pronunciation is:
The english pronunciation is:
Have a question?
If you have a question please feel free to contact our Customer Services at:
Alternatively, call us at:
T: +44 (0)1527 592952